- What is Forex and what makes it unique?
The forex (foreign exchange) market includes all aspects of buying or selling currencies. It is the largest market in the world, in terms of trading volume. We, at iTrader, have forex as well as CFD markets to trade in (this includes forex, commodities, stocks, indices, and more).
- Are there any risks that I should know about?
Yes, trading FX/CFDs involves risks. Click here to see the risk warning.
- What are the instruments used in Forex?
CFDs / FX Market
- Is Forex Regulated by the Market?
Yes, iTrader is regulated by Cysec (European Regulator). Click here to see the regulation.
- Why should I trade Forex?
Many reasons: A 24-hour market, High liquidity, over 5 Trillion dollar market, and more.
- What is the age requirement to start trading Forex?
You must be over 18 years old.
- What currencies can I trade on Forex?
We have all main currency pairs.
- How can I tell which currency will rise or fall?
To learn how to analyze the currency market – visit our education center.
- Is there a limit to the amount I can trade?
No limit, but we do take into account your previous trading experience and financial stability. You should do so as well.
- What are the most traded pairs on iTrader?
The most traded currency pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/USD and more.
- What are the best trading hours?
We trade around the clock, each market has it's own hours: EU Session / US Session / Asian Session
- How do I open an account in iTrader?
Fill in the answers in this link.
- I forgot my username and password, how do I recover them?
Press the 'forgot password?'
link inthe sign-in page. You will need to reset your password.
- I provided the wrong e-mail address, how can I contact you to provide the correct one?
You can open a new account with the correct email, call us, or contact us via email.
- What is the minimum deposit amount before opening an account?
- What is the required currency for opening an account?
- Do I need to present any supporting documents before opening my account?
Yes. You can finish the registration process without documentation, but in order to be an active trader, you will have to provide us with proof of Identity and Residence (i.e. Identification and Proof of Residence).
- Is it possible to have more than one account on iTrader?
- Can I use the same e-mail address when opening an account?
- How can I monitor my iTrader account?
SMS and Email notifications. As well as using the platform's dashboard.
- What type of account is best suited for me?
Depends on your financial situation and capabilities.
- How do I make a deposit?
Enter your account and choose the 'Deposit Funds' button on the side menu.
- Can I withdraw my deposit?
Enter your account and choose the 'Withdraw Funds' button on the side menu.
Arethere withdrawal or deposit charges?
- Is it possible to have a different currency pair combination or are they all fixed?
It is possible. Contact your broker for more information.
- Is there a bonus for depositing or trading?
Yes, contact your broker for more information.
- What spread type do you use?
- Will iTrader provide my broker?
- Where can I download the iTrader application?
Click here to go to our mobile app page.
- Does the application support MAC?
Yes, we support most operating systems.
- Can I perform trades through the mobile app?
- Do you have tutorials for Meta Trader4?
Yes. Visit our education center for all courses and tutorials.
- Where is your office based?
Our main office is in Cyprus.